Actress Alice Greczyn Chops Her Locks!

When I was compiling my list of actresses with the best long hair in Hollywood, Alice Greczyn (Lincoln Heights) was a virtual lock. But when I went looking for recent photos of the up-and-coming star, I was quite surprised to discover she had recently cut her hair much shorter! The last I had seen Ms. Greczyn was in an episode of the ABC Family show Make It Or Break It, where she was still sporting her trademark waist-length hair:

But it seems shortly after her brief guest stint on the show, Alice traded in her down-to-there hair for a much shorter, shoulder-length bob! You can see for yourself in the photos below, which were snapped at a book launch last November:


It was clearly quite a drastic change for the beautiful young actress. Since the initial big cut, Alice's hair has grown a bit longer, as you can see in this more recent event photo that was taken earlier this month:

So, was the cut a good decision or a bad one? I personally adored Alice's fairytale long hair, so I was a bit disappointed to see she had cut it. It'll definitely take some getting used to, but Alice has one of those super cute faces that could probably pull off any hairstyle, even the shortest of cuts. She still looks as beautiful as ever with the shorter 'do, but if I had to chose one or the other, the longer hair would definitely get my vote.

You can catch Alice next in the upcoming ABC Family drama The Lying Game.

So what do you think? Feel free to share your thoughts on Alice's big cut.