Anne Hathaway Engaged to her boyfriend of three years

Anne Hathaway Engaged to Adam ShulmanHollywood Actress Anne Hathaway is ready for a fairy tale ending. The actress is engaged to her boyfriend of three years, fellow actor, Adam Shulman, confirms Us Weekly.

The actress, 29, was spotted recently with her beau in Brooklyn wearing an engagement ring by Kwiat Heritage, her rep confirmed. Hathaway's romance with Shulman initially began as a bit of a rebound after her messy (and highly public) split from con-man Raffaello Follieri in mid-2008.

Says the actress, "We hit if off immediately, but it took us a pretty long time to get together." But after they did, "things sped up a bit and I think I'll leave it at that."

"Mellow doesn't always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life," she has said of the relationship. No word yet on the wedding date.

Anne Hathaway Engaged to Adam Shulman
The couple were photographed in Brooklyn's Fort Greene Park on Sunday celebrating the big news.

"I'm a romantic at heart! [Of Adam] He's the best!," Hathaway once gushed. "I am very much in love with him, [only] Adam totally ruined my plan. I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time and then I fell in love like a fool!"

Anne Hathaway Engaged to Adam Shulman