Hair Headbands

Lately in little girl world, we have been experimenting with what has been dubbed as "hair headbands".

I don't know about the rest of you, but put a headband in my daughters hair and it is taken out within minutes, if not seconds. THIS is a superfun, and super cute alternative.

It is really easy. You part their hair and then section it off in the front. I pull the hair that I am not using into a temporary ponytail so that it doesn't get in the way. From here, it is just up to you to decide how to make your headband. My daughters have a lot of wispy baby hairs, so the upside down French braid is our favorite. It stays put the best. My friend, Hilary, leans towards a normal French braid or a French twist, as featured below.

Once you have decided what your preference is, you braid or twist all the way to the ends. I secure each of the ends with an elastic and then band the two under the hair.

Once you band the two parts together, you can either curl the hair, leave it straight, pull the rest up into a ponytail or a flippy ponytail. It is limited to only your imagination.